Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Highland Brides series.
- #1: An English Bride in Scotland: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: To Marry a Scottish Laird: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Highlander Takes a Bride: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Falling for the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Surrender to the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Highlander's Promise: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Wrong Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Highland Treasure: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Highland Wolf: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: In Her Highlander's Bed: A Novel (Highland Brides #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
Four Buchanan brothers have found their brides…only three more to go in this scintillating romance from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands…
Lady Dwyn Innes feels utterly out of place among the eligible women who’ve descended on Buchanan Keep, vying for the attention of the last unmarried brothers. She isn’t long-legged and slender like her sisters, or flirtatious and wily like other lasses. Since her betrothed died, Dwyn has resigned herself to becoming an old maid. Yet a chance encounter with a stranger in the orchard awakens her to a new world of sensation and possibility...
After weeks away, Geordie Buchanan returns to find his home swarming with potential brides, thanks to his loving but interfering family. But one lass in particular draws his attention from the moment he spies her climbing a tree. Lady Dwyn is not nearly as plain as she thinks. Her lush figure and eager kisses delight him, as does her honesty. But the real test lies ahead: eliminating a hidden enemy, so that he and Dwyn can seal their Highland passion with a vow.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus.