The Viscount Who Loved Me [TV Tie-in]: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: First Comes Scandal: A Bridgerton Prequel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Mass Market): $9.99
# 1 New York Times Bestseller
The inspiration for season two of BRIDGERTON, a series created by Shondaland for Netflix, from #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn: the story of Anthony Bridgerton in the second of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family.
This time the gossip columnists have it wrong. London’s most elusive bachelor Anthony Bridgerton hasn’t just decided to marry—he’s even chosen a wife! The only obstacle is his intended’s older sister, Kate Sheffield—the most meddlesome woman ever to grace a London ballroom. The spirited schemer is driving Anthony mad with her determination to stop the betrothal, but when he closes his eyes at night, Kate’s the woman haunting his increasingly erotic dreams...
Contrary to popular belief, Kate is quite sure that reformed rakes do not make the best husbands—and Anthony Bridgerton is the most wicked rogue of them all. Kate’s determined to protect her sister—but she fears her own heart is vulnerable. And when Anthony’s lips touch hers, she’s suddenly afraid she might not be able to resist the reprehensible rake herself...
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews