The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story for Little Ones: An Easter and Springtime Book for Kids (Board Books)
Even the youngest readers will understand the real meaning of Easter in this addition to the faith-based series of Berenstain Bears books. In this abridged board book version of the bestselling The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story, little ones will discover that Easter is more than candy and egg hunts as they learn about Jesus' resurrection alongside their favorite Bear cubs.
Join the Berenstain Bears as they explore the story of Easter and the meaning of Jesus' resurrection. Children will discover ways to implement traditional religious values and share God's goodness in ZonderkidzThe Berenstain Bears Living Lights(TM) series of books.
The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story for Little Ones?:
- Encourages age appropriate discussions about salvation and Jesus' resurrection
- Is an engaging story about how Easter is more than the Easter bunny, candy, and egg rolls, and is a season of faith
- Perfect for toddlers and young readers ages 0-4 for reading out loud at home, in a classroom, or Sunday school
- Is a small, chunky board book format that's perfect for little hands
- Perfect for Easter basket gift and holiday?gift-giving
? The Berenstain Bears Living Lights(TM) series:
- Is written and illustrated by Mike Berenstain
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Look for additional inspirational children's picture books in The Berenstain Bears Living Lights(TM) series, including:
- The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
- The Berenstain Bears The Very First Easter
- The Berenstain Bears' Easter Sunday
About the Author
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, Jan and Mike continue to create the delightful Bear adventures from their family home in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.