Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback)
Not currently on our shelf. Backordered from Publisher
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: Hawk (Maximum Ride: Hawk #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: School's Out--Forever: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #8: Nevermore: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 11 (Paperback): $12.99
Being a kid with wings -- constantly on the run -- has never been easy, and Max and her flock are more tense than ever.
Angel says that Fang will be the first to die, and Angel is never wrong. Maximum Ride is used to living desperately on the run from evil forces sabotaging her quest to save the world-but nothing has ever come as close to destroying her as this horrifying prophetic message. Fang is Max's best friend, her soul mate, her partner in the leadership of her flock of winged children. A life without Fang is a life unimaginable.
When a newly created winged boy, the magnificent Dylan, is introduced into the flock, their world is upended yet again. Raised in a lab like the others, Dylan exists for only one reason: he was designed to be Max's perfect other half. Thus unfolds a battle of perfection versus passion that terrifies, twists, and turns . . . and meanwhile, the apocalypse is coming.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Raves for the MAXIMUM RIDE series:
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Publishers Weekly Bestseller
An ALA Quick Pick for Young Adults
An ALA/VOYA "Teens' Top Ten" Pick
A VOYA Review Editor's Choice
A New York Public Library "Books for the Teen Age" Selection
A Book Sense Summer 2007 Children's Pick
A KLIATT Editors' Choice
A Children's Choice Book Awards Author of the Year for MAX—-
Praise for Fang:"Patterson's quick-paced tale of adventure, betrayal, and redemption is full of vibrant and memorable characters. It truly has bite."—School Library Journal
"This will excite legions of fans waiting for this installment in the flock's story."—Booklist