Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover)
NOT on our Shelf. Order now!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: Hawk (Maximum Ride: Hawk #1) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: School's Out--Forever: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $31.00
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $27.00
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $29.00
- #7: Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $29.00
- #8: Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure (Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Hardcover): $31.00
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 11 (Paperback): $12.99
In MAXIMUM RIDE: SAVING THE WORLD AND OTHER EXTREME SPORTS, the time has arrived for Max and her winged "Flock" to face their ultimate enemy and discover their original purpose: to defeat the takeover of "Re-evolution", a sinister experiment to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race...and to terminate the rest. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel have always worked together to defeat the forces working against them--but can they save the world when they are torn apart, living in hiding and captivity, halfway across the globe from one another?
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.