Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Mass Market)
This item is not readily available. Please call or email for more info. We can quote price and time frame.
Out of Print - Not currently on our shelf. Special Order, Price Subject to Change, Call for Pricing
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: Hawk (Maximum Ride: Hawk #1) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: School's Out--Forever: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $31.00
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Mass Market): $8.00
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $29.00
- #7: Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $29.00
- #8: Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure (Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Hardcover): $31.00
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 11 (Paperback): $12.99
James Patterson's bestselling Maximum Ride series is back . . . and Max and her flock are ready for their most daring rescue mission yet.
Someone -- or something -- is decimating ships and sea life off Hawaii's coast, and Max and her flock find themselves sucked into the Navy's top-secret investigation of the catastrophe. Their objective: Rescue Max's activist mom from a wicked subterranean enemy. The hitch: They must dive deep into dark waters, where gruesome evil dwells . . . and for high-flying Maximum Ride, could there be anything more terrifying than being trapped in the great abyss?
With high-flying thrills, this soaring adventure takes Maximum Ride and the Flock into terrifying new territory -- fans, hold your breath!
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
"This book is a masterpiece. It will be some movie."—Avi Arad, producer of Iron Man and Spiderman on Maximum Ride