Angel (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: The Angel Experiment: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: School's Out--Forever: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $31.00
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $31.00
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $27.00
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Hardcover): $29.00
- #8: Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure (Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Hardcover): $31.00
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 11 (Paperback): $12.99
Max Ride and her best friends have always had one another's backs. No. Matter. What. Living on the edge as fugitives, they never had a choice. But now they're up against a deadly force that's racing across the globe, and just when they need him the most--Fang is gone. He's creating his own gang that will replace everyone--including Max.
Max is heartbroken over losing Fang, her soul mate. Her closest friend. But with Dylan ready and willing to fight by her side, and she can no longer deny that his incredible intensity draws her in. Max, Dylan, and the rest of their friends must soon join forces with Fang and his new gang for an explosive showdown in Paris that's unlike anything you've ever imagined . . . or read.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more "New York Times" bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to "Guinness World Records." Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including "Kiss the Girls "and "Along Came a Spider." He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
"A strong installment in the series...full of...many fantastic flying descriptions that will make readers wish they had wings."
"Be prepared for a tear-jerker ending."