Single and Ready to Mingle: Gods principles for relating, dating & mating (Paperback)
NOT on our Shelf. Order now!
Dating and marriage are probably the most talked about topics among young people and even adults. It makes sense, since choosing a spouse is the second most important decision you will ever make in your life, after your decision to follow Christ.
So, let's open up the conversation and debunk some of the most common misconceptions about dating and marriage and begin to shed light on God's instructions regarding these matters.
In this book, you will discover how to go about dating God's way and learn some key principles on successful relationships. Quotes from "Single, Ready to Mingle"
- The Word tells us to walk in love. The world tells us to fall in love.
- You are ready to date when you don't need to.
- Self-image is like a chain, it limits how far you can go.
- Career is natural, calling is supernatural. Career can change, calling does not. Career is for money, calling is for eternity. Career is decided, calling is discovered.
- It's better to wait for God to bring the right person than to wait for God to fix the wrong person you bring to him.
- Christian marriage is not about finding the right person but being the right person.
- To find a spouse is like finding a pair of shoes: they have to fit and match.
- Dating is for marriage. Marriage is for dating.
- Marriage is like triangle, the closer both people get to God', the closer they come to each other.