New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA) Test Practice: Grade 4 English Language Arts Literacy (ELA) Practice Workbook and Full-length Online A (Paperback)
New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA) 4th Grade English Language Arts Workbook for Kids (Ages 9-10) updated for 2023-24.
Boost your child's NJSLA test scores using the Lumos Grade 4 English language Arts Test Prep Workbook. Crafted by expert educators, this workbook comprehensively covers over 40+ essential ELA skills tailored for fourth graders.
Featuring a wide variety of standards-aligned practice questions, the Lumos NJSLA workbook supports your child to enhance ELA proficiency through consistent daily and weekly practice, resulting in improved NJSLA test scores.
Why You'll Love This 4th Grade English Book for 2023-24 NJSLA Test Prep
- Excel in 40+ Essential ELA Skills: Master key ELA concepts including Reading: Literature, Reading: Informational Text, and Language. This comprehensive workbook fosters not just success in the New Jersey State assessment, but also cultivates a robust academic groundwork.
- Boost State Test Success: Lumos NJSLA test prep workbooks break free from traditional print workbooks. It features a wide variety of standards-aligned content in both print and online formats.
- Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology: Unlock success on the New Jersey State test (NJSLA) powered by our proprietary Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology. It provides simulated NJSLA practice and remediation tools to overcome proficiency gaps.
- Replicated NJSLA Practice: Access 2 full-length online practice tests mirroring the NJSLA blueprint-question types, tech-enhanced items, duration, rigor of the standards, and more. Plus, the look and feel are the same as the actual NJSLA computerized test, fostering comfort with the NJSLA format, and boosting test readiness.
Important Note: Once you register for the online program, the first practice test gets auto-assigned by Lumos Support.
- Personalized Study Plan for Targeted Remediation: Using your child's performance data from the online NJSLA-like practice tests, the online program generates a personalized study plan. This plan includes a checklist of standards tailored to your child's needs, guiding them to improve with relevant practice questions from our workbook and online program.
- Track Your Child's Progress and Growth: Gain valuable insights with an intuitive dashboard in the online program to monitor advancement and pinpoint strong and weak areas.
About Lumos Learning
Lumos Learning has been a trusted partner in providing state test preparation resources to parents and educators for over 16 years. With an impressive reach of over 1 million students, 125,000 teachers, and 44,000 schools, our proven study programs improve student outcomes in state assessments.
Versatile and Flexible Learning Solution
- At-Home Learning
- Classroom Learning
- Home Tutoring & Home Schooling.
Resources in the Print Workbook
- 3 chapters covering 40+ ELA skills
- Answer keys with detailed explanations
Resources in the Online Program
- 2 full-length practice tests mirroring the NJSLA blueprint
- Personalized study plan for targeted remediation
- Supplementary resources: solved examples, videos, and more
- User-friendly dashboard and performance reports for progress measurement
Access NJSLA Online Resources in 3 Easy Steps
- Scan the QR code or visit www.lumoslearning.com/a/tedbooks
- Enter the access code provided within the print workbook
- Provide basic details and get started