Ice Station Nautilus: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #3) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Trident Deception Series series.
- #1: The Trident Deception: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Empire Rising: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #2) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #4: Blackmail: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #4) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #5: Treason: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Deep Strike: A Novel (Trident Deception Series #6) (Hardcover): $27.99
Russia’s new ballistic missile submarine is being deployed on its first patrol while America’s newest fast attack submarine, North Dakota, is assigned to trail it and collect intel. As the Russian submarine heads under the polar ice cap, its sonar readings reveal the trailing American one…and lead the Russians to begin a radical, evasive maneuver—one that causes both subs to collide and hit the bottom.
The Americans immediately set up a rescue mission, sending a new submarine and a SEAL team to establish an ice camp—Ice Station Nautilus—and stage a rescue. The Russians also send a rescue team but their secret mission is to make sure the Americans don’t get any intel. To achieve this, they plan to take over Nautilus—leaving no survivors or traces of their actions. Meanwhile, the men at the bottom of the ocean in both downed subs struggle for their last breath. . .
This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
About the Author
Rick Campbell, a retired Navy Commander, spent more than twenty years on multiple submarine tours. On his last tour, he was one of the two men whose permission was required to launch the submarine's nuclear warhead-tipped missiles. Campbell is the author of The Trident Deception, Empire Rising and Ice Station Nautilus, and lives with his family in the greater Washington, D.C. area.