Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback)
NOT on our Shelf. Order now!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: From the Top (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Big Nate Out Loud (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $11.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Big Nate: Aloha! (Paperback): $11.99
Nate Wright is one of a kind. Whether he's fast-talking his way out of trouble or unleashing the contents of his locker on unsuspecting classmates, Nate does it with gusto. And every time he swings into action . . . THE CROWD GOES WILD!
Aspiring cartoonist Nate Wright is the star of Big Nate, a mainstay on The New York Times Best Sellers list. Nate is 11 years old, four-and-a-half feet tall, and the all-time record holder for detentions in school history. He's a self-described genius and sixth grade Renaissance Man. Nate, who lives with his dad and older sister, enjoys pestering his family and teachers with his sarcasm.
To draw Big Nate, Peirce relies on memories of his own childhood and the experiences he collected teaching art at a New York City high school. Peirce occasionally turns his pen over to his creation, and readers get to see life through Nate's eyes as he doodles his adventures in his notebook.
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
“…familiar territory is what makes Big Nate so much fun… “In addition to the graphic storytelling, Nate’s cartoons interspersed among Peirce’s panels could provide teachers and librarians with great opportunities to incorporate this series into programs or lessons on cartooning and writing.” (Snow Wildsmith, Booklist)
“…if you’re looking for a new series to introduce your kids to this upcoming holiday season, chances are they’ll really like these collections.” (Rich Johnston, Bleeding Cool)
“Big Nate is super funny. I love these books.” (Appeal-Democrat)