Regents Exams and Answers: English Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: English provides essential review for students taking the English Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Eight actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents English Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: English in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: English book.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.