The Mega Guide to Drawing Manga (Paperback)
NOT on our Shelf. Order now!
Popular tutor and artist Samantha Gorel leads you through the techniques that will bring your manga characters bursting into life.
The big book to start you drawing manga-style. A fantastic book that is absolutely packed with clear information and instructions on drawing figures in the manga style, whether you're a seasoned comic artist or just picking up a pencil for the first time.
This book takes a practical approach to cover a huge field. Working from the absolute basics through drawing, inking and leading on to multiple different coloring media, it provides a complete course in manga figures.
- START YOUR MANGA DRAWING JOURNEY STEP BY STEP - More than 20 step-by-step exercises for all types of manga characters
- ALL TYPES OF MANGA CHARACTERS COVERED - Includes chibis and kemonomimi
- TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FOR CREATING YOUR OWN UNIQUE STYLE - Clear, simple instructions backed-up with hints, tips and detail
- LEARN HOW TO USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEDIA FOR MANGA - Colored markers, coloured pencils, watercolour and acrylic paints, plus lots more!
- POPULAR MANGA ARTIST AND TUTOR - 8k under GinmaArt (IG), course leader
About the Author
Samantha Gorel, known by her pen name Mireielle online, has been drawing and demonstrating manga for over fifteen years. Entirely self-taught, Samantha works as a full-time freelance manga illustrator. With no preconceptions from formal art education, she has a great and instinctive understanding of how many young artists learn to draw manga. She has a passion to connect with her fans on an individual level and, in addition to her tutorial classes and websites, is a regular attendee and speaker at comic conventions, where she sells her comic books and artworks.