Self Care for Middle School Teachers - 37 Habits to Avoid Burnout, De-Stress And Take Care of Yourself (Paperback)
Congratulations, you're a middle school teacher But you're exhausted, stressed and under pressure. You've got stuck in a rut and your non-existent work-life balance is giving you a headache. Before you can take care of your students properly, you KNOW you need to take care of yourself Something has to change.
So the question is, what's next?
The good news is that you're in the right place. This book will share with you the proven tips & strategies to help you de-stress, improve your health and get your mojo back at home and in the classroom. You'll set up a practical self-care routine that will boost your energy levels and your happiness. Uncover how to finally centre your priorities and life as a teacher, without burning yourself out
USEFUL TIP: A fun way to implement these strategies is to set up a book club with friends, and follow the steps together
In Self Care for Middle School Teachers you'll discover:
- The #1 reason middle school teachers need to learn to set boundaries and say no.
- The daily way you can reduce burn-out by doing nothing - which works for all teachers
- How adding ONE common item to your diet can boost your energy levels in the classroom, improve your skin and make you look energized and refreshed.
- The #1 lifestyle change you can start TODAY to reduce stress and lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease.
- 5 simple ways to outsource your home chores, change your behavior and get your time back.
- The #1 health power check all middle school teachers and education professionals need to do this year.
- How to declutter your email, wrangle your social media and unplug to gain digital headspace, even if you check your phone 10 times a day.
- How to grow your circle of friends and feel connected and happier, even if you're an introvert.
- The easy way to improve your eating habits and health, without giving up the food you love, without a lot of discipline needed
- How meditation and mindfulness can reduce stress at home and in school.
- 3 fun methods to exercise more each week, even if you hate working out or you drive to work for proactive health management..
- And tons more proven de-stressing and anti-burnout tips and tricks in this handbook
With this book you'll be able to look forward to many happy years as a healthy and happy middle school teacher. So grab a copy today.
An awesome new job gift.
The book is also the perfect thoughtful gift for middle school teachers for birthdays, Christmas and family celebrations It's packed full of useful tips, strategies, approaches and ideas to help your friend or family member survive and thrive in their school role.