The Power Of Good Habits: How To Change Yourself In Easy Steps And Feel Great (Paperback)
Discover how to build new good habits and undo your deeply-ingrained bad habits Turn the "new me" thing real
If you want to change your bad habits into good ones and start enjoying your life, then keep reading...
Do you find yourself in bed re-watching 'Friends' for the million time and procrastinating your study or work? Cancel all your outdoor meeting because you are too introverted to mix with people? Wish you could change your meal habits and eat real healthy food? Have an annoying habit you'd like to break, but you don't know what to this?
Bad and Good habits are the essence of who we are. However, we all long for being the best version of ourselves but these tiny bad habits hinder us from fulfilling our goals. As we are grappling with getting rid of our unconsciously repeated actions, we are often got into the trap of the vicious circle of resuming them whenever we try to discard them.
The main motive of this book is to open your eyes about what you are thinking you know and equip you with what you need to keep in mind through your journey.
In this book, you will discover:
- How to build habits around important goal areas like your career, health, finances, and relationships.
- How to embrace new habits.
- How to increase your happiness with easy steps.
- How to integrate a healthy sleep life into your daily habits.
- How to believe in your own massive potential.
- How to build mental toughness.
- What are micro actions and how it can help you in your life.