HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection (5 Books) (HBR Guide Series) (Kobo eBook)
The perfect set of guides to manage productively and effectively.
Master the most critical professional skills with this five-volume set that covers topics from personal effectiveness to leading others. This specially priced collection includes books from the HBR Guide series on the topics of Getting the Right Work Done, Better Business Writing, Persuasive Presentations, Making Every Meeting Matter, and Project Management.
You'll learn how to:
- Prioritize and stay focused
- Overcome procrastination
- Conquer email overload
- Push past writer's block
- Create powerful visuals
- Establish credibility with tough audiences
- Moderate lively conversations and regain control of wayward meetings
- Build a strong project team
- Create a realistic schedule--and stay on track
- Manage stakeholders' expectations
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.